Multicomplex Humate 7
- Manufacturer: AgroBio
- Type (model): 03200
- Loyalty points: 600
- Availability: At Stock
CONTENTS of substances in the preparation Multikompleks gumat 7 in solution - 1.1 g / cm 3 .
|1||humic acids||70.8 g / l|
|2||fulvic acids||57.0 g / l|
|3||R 2 O 5||36.7 g / l|
|4||К 2 О||42.5 g / l|
|5||SО 3||4.5 g / l|
|Mn||1.65 g / l|
|Zn||1.52 g / l|
|8||With||0.33 g / liter|
|9||You||0.22 g / l|
- natural raw materials fertilizers based on potassium humate with leonardite (humic (70.8 g / l), fulvic (57.0 g / l) acids with a complex of 7 elements)
- there are no chlorides (ballast salts)
- when used, biochemical metabolic processes in plants are accelerated 8-fold;
- elements of fertilizer have a chelate form, which facilitates the absorption of nutrients by the plant from the soil;
- elements of fertilizer contains water-soluble, liquid, concentrated and accessible compounds for nutrition (humic acids and substances with growth stimulants);
- increase the effectiveness of mineral fertilizers and pesticides, while reducing their use from 20-50%;
- use organic fertilizers is economically profitable (due to the complex action of elements: phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, manganese, zinc, copper, molybdenum)
- prophylactically can be used in all phases of plant development (exclusion of flowering)
- have particles less than 100 microns and when used in the irrigation system do not clog the nozzles, and in the liquid supply pumps - do not make corrosive effects.
Multicomplex humate 7 fertilizer produced by AGRO.BIO - organic origin from leonardite is created on the basis of humic and fulvic acids with a complex of correctly selected macro- and microelements (phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, manganese, zinc, copper, molybdenum) - is an effective and economically advantageous preparation for agricultural crops. All elements in the chelate form easily penetrate into the plants, ensure their assimilation.
Phosphorus (P 2 O 5 - 46.0 g / l) for plants is important in the maturation of fruits and during the formation of the ovary: affects the metabolic processes, in particular photosynthesis, accelerates the growth of organs (vegetative and generative) and plant development (growth accelerates)), respiration, energy metabolism (protein decay and transition them into the generative organs of agricultural crops, forms the structure of cell membranes, improves water absorption processes (the use of water by the plant decreases) is an integral part of phosphorus-containing organic compounds (Nucleic acids with proteins), nucleoside polyphosphate (ATP, AMP, ADP), coenzymes - NADP, etc., participates in the transfer of hereditary properties of the organism, affects the intensity of flowering in vegetable, fruit and berry crops, even with a lack of water raises quality and improves productivity, frost resistance;
Potassium (K 2 O - 42.5 g / l):improves the fertility of the soil; activates the processes of photosynthesis; stimulates the processes of turgor in the cell (contributes to a better supply of substances to the organs of plants); regulates the osmotic pressure (permeability, water regulation), breathing processes (improves the performance of prodihovih devices), the synthesis of carbohydrates; activates the work of enzymes promotes the growth and development of roots, increases the tillering of plants, the size of the fruit, provides resistance to lodging in cereal crops, promotes thickening of cell walls, improves the taste of fruits, prolongs shelf life; increases the content of sugars, carbohydrates (starch), vitamins (ascorbic acid) increases sugar content in root crops, accumulation of fats in seeds of crops, starch in potato tubers; improves productivity, enhances frost resistance,
Sera (SO 3 - 4.5 g / l)is an integral part of proteins, in particular an indispensable component of amino acids and phytohormones involved in the oxidation-reduction processes of metabolism, affects the functioning of the activity of hydrolytic enzymes, the synthesis of carbohydrates, increases the intensity of assimilation; participates in the passage of cell division of a plant organism; helps in the formation of leaf tissues, generative organs (seeds) promotes the formation of chlorophyll chlorophyll during the transfer of electrons during photosynthesis; positively affects the formation of nodule bacteria during nitrogen fixation; promotes the formation of young leaves tissues, generative organs (in particular seeds) is a part of vitamins (tianin, biotin, group B, vitamin H), penicillin antibiotic; is part of almost all proteins, is a component of amino acids,
Manganese (Mn = 1.65 g / l): Affects growth processes, in particular cells, changes in micro-biological activity, the content of organic matter in plants, improves fruiting; participates in oxidation-reduction reactions (electron transfer - due to the ability to change the valence) in photosynthesis and respiration - decrease in transpiration and increase in water-regulating ability; affects metabolism (metabolism of carbohydrates, biosynthesis of proteins - amino acids, polypeptides, many fractional proteins, etc.) affects the accumulation of chlorophyll, the formation of sugars, vitamins (ascorbic acid) promotes the movement of phosphorus (from the lower vegetative organs to the upper reproductive organs); increases resistance to adverse environmental factors; increases resistance to diseases, pests, frost resistance and improves fruiting.
Zinc (Zn - 1.52 g / l): Accelerates the passage of biosynthesis of the protein (amino acids) acts as a component of 40 respiratory enzymes affects the oxidation-reduction processes in the plant involved in the synthesis of growth hormone (auxin), in the formation of ATP, chlorophyll, elements of mineral nutrition, in cell division, the formation of mitochondria; increases the content of sucrose, starch, carbohydrates, protein substances, ascorbic acid affects the processes (nutrition, transportation of substances), the permeability of membranes; accelerates the rate of growth and development, strengthens the processes in the reproductive organs (during fertilization) increases resistance to diseases, pests, drought, heat, cold and frost resistance in plants; increase productivity in plants (15 - 25%), in vegetable (up to 40%); The use of mineral fertilizers and pesticides is reduced by 20-50%, does not require the modification of existing agricultural technologies in agricultural production; promotes the absorption of copper, boron, reduces elements in the soil - iron, potassium, manganese, lead, cadmium and regulates the exchange of phosphorus.
Copper (Cu - 0.33 g / l)is an indispensable element in plant nutrition: perform vital functions for the metabolism (the biosynthesis of protein, carbohydrates, metabolism of cell wall proteins, etc.) is part of the enzyme increases the intensity of the passage of photosynthetic processes, respiration, the functioning of the conductive tissue (xylem) are involved in the restoration of biological fixation of nitrogen affects the formation of DNA, RNA, on the growth and development of plant organs (generative) contributes to the accumulation of nutrients (in cereals - protein, in the tubers of cards oleiferous - starch, in root crops - sugar, in oilseeds - fats, in fruit-berry - ascorbic acid, sugars) increase yield in plants (15-25%), in vegetable crops (up to 40%); The use of mineral fertilizers and pesticides is reduced by 20-50%,
Molybdenum (Mo - 0,22 g / l)plays a significant role in the processes of growth, development of plants, concentrates in young organs, and at the end of vegetation passes into seeds: it plays a significant role in the processes of growth, development, is a component in many enzymes, in particular a specific enzyme (nitrate reductase), which contributes to the restoration nitrates in agricultural crops; increases the amount of chlorophyll in the leaves and promotes the intensity of the passage of photosynthesis, respiration, synthesis of vitamins, nucleic acids; participates in enzymatic processes in the transport of electrons, the metabolism of nitrogen accelerates the synthesis of proteins, amino acids, amides; interacts with such elements (potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, iron, cobalt); increases the ability of nitrogen fixation by nodule bacteria in legumes; improves calcium nutrition; improves frost resistance, drought resistance; Performs a protective reaction against the toxic effects of aluminum; increase in plants (15-25%) in vegetable crops (up to 40%) yield; decreases by 20-50% of the use of mineral fertilizers and pesticides; does not require the modification of existing agricultural technologies in agricultural production; increases resistance to diseases, pests in plants; contributes to increased frost resistance, drought resistance in agricultural crops. increases resistance to diseases, pests in plants; contributes to increased frost resistance, drought resistance in agricultural crops. increases resistance to diseases, pests in plants; contributes to increased frost resistance, drought resistance in agricultural crops.
Advantages of using Agro.Bio ™ Multicomplex Gumat 7:
- the processes of vital activity in agricultural crops are accelerated and the period of fruiting increases, the maturation of the harvest is shortened;
- affect the germination, germination of seeds, rooting cuttings, seedlings in plants;
- stimulates the activity of the microbiological complex, improves the nutrition of macro- and microelements (phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, manganese, zinc, copper, molybdenum)
- the content of vitamins, sugars in plants increases, in oilseeds - oil substances, in cereal crops - the percentage of gluten;
- reduces the content of nitrates in plant organs;
- acts as a regulator when using stimulants and inhibitors for growth and development in plants;
- reduces the flow of heavy metals and radionuclides into the plant;
- increases the resistance of plants to diseases, pests, stress factors (droughts, changes in the temperature regime)
- increasing the yield of agricultural products in vegetable crops to 40%, in plants to 15 - 25%;
- does not require the modification of existing agricultural technologies in production and reduces the use of mineral fertilizers and pesticides by 20-50%;
- fertilizer is absorbed even at low temperatures of the soil environment.