Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions for using the agro.bio website before using it. As soon as you start using our site, you automatically accept the conditions specified below. The owner of agro.biois the company PE "AGRO.BIO", which administers this site. PE "AGRO.BIO" provides free access to this website ("site") for all comers ("users"). The rights to all logos, trademarks, texts, titles, content, other intellectual property rights in relation to the information contained on the site (as well as the principle of organization and structure of the site), software, illustrations, photographs and images belong to the private enterprise "AGRO.BIO" and protected by the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights". You agree to abide by the rights and restrictions,
Using the site AGRO.BIO
PE "AGRO.BIO" allows you to use information from the site only if you use this information for non-commercial purposes. When using the information published on the site, in electronic or printed sources without the written consent of the state of emergency "AGRO.BIO". If you need permission from the site owner to use the site information or link to it from your site, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use this site for booking and paying for PE "AGRO.BIO", provided that the information provided by you is legal and true. Any actions to use the site, incl. ordering and booking made for the purpose of deception, fraud with the provision of false information, are prohibited and entail a material view of the site. The agro.bio website may contain links to other websites. PE "AGRO.BIO" is not responsible for the availability or the content of third party sites that are somehow connected with the site agro.bioAt this site there are electronic bulletin boards, text messaging conferences, access to mailing lists or other means of messaging or communication ("Forums"), you agree to use the forums only for sending and receiving messages and materials,
ON-SITE IS FORBIDDEN
- slander, abuse, harassment, tracking, threats or other violations of legal rights (such as the right to non-interference in privacy and publicity) of others;
- publication, sending or distribution of any defamation, offensive, obscene or illegal material or information violating the rights of users;
- downloading or affixing files containing software or other materials protected by intellectual property rights (or the right to privacy and publicity) if you do not own or control the rights to them (did not receive all the relevant permits required by law)
- downloading or attaching files containing viruses, files with incorrect structure, or any other programs or products that may damage the functioning of this website;
- removal of any information about the author, legal clauses, instructions or marks of owners in any of the downloaded files;
- falsification of the origin or source of the software or other materials contained in the downloaded file;
- advertising or offering to sell any goods, services or behavior, or sending reviews, contests or letters sent or uploaded to any file hosted by another forum user who, as the user is aware or should have known, can not legally distribute this way.
You acknowledge that all forums and discussion groups are public, not private, means of communication. In addition, you acknowledge that discussion forums, posted messages, conferences, electronic and other messages from other users do not imply their approval by the AGRO.BIO, and that such messages can not be considered revised, sorted or approved by the PE " AGRO.BIO ». PE "AGRO.BIO" reserves the right for any reason and without prior notification to delete on the forums any messages received from users, including, without limitation, electronic messages and messages on electronic bulletin boards.
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE SITE
We reserve the exclusive right, at our discretion, to make changes to these Terms, as well as to change the information on the site, modify, restrict or delete this site. These changes take effect immediately after they are published on the agro.bio website, while the state of emergency "AGRO.BIO" does not undertake to take into account the needs of any user in this regard. PE "AGRO.BIO" reserves the right at its own discretion prohibit any user from accessing this website or any part thereof without prior notice.If you have any questions regarding this website, please send your questions to the email: email@example.com