Advantages of the use of the product IRON + SERA + HUMATE from the manufacturer Agro.Bio ™:
- increase the yield of agricultural crops by 15 - 25%, in vegetable crops - up to 40%.
- is part of almost all proteins, is a component of amino acids (cystine, cysteine, methionine), phytohormones;
- participates in the redox processes of metabolism, affects the functioning of the activity of hydrolytic enzymes, the synthesis of carbohydrates, increases the intensity of assimilation;
- supports the normal course of cell division of plants, helps in the formation of leaf tissues, generative organs (seeds)
- promotes during photosynthesis the formation of chlorophyll (with the transfer of electrons zalizirkorbilkami),
- Positively influences nitrogen fixation on the formation of nodule bacteria
- is a part of vitamins (tianin, biotin, group B, vitamin H), penicillin antibiotic;
- improves nutrition with macro- and microelements (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, boron, copper, zinc, molybdenum),
- increases the resistance of plants to diseases, pests, stress factors (droughts, changes in the temperature regime).
- does not require the modification of existing agricultural technologies in production and reduces the use of mineral fertilizers and pesticides by 20-50%.
Advantages of environmentally safe fertilizer IRON + SERA + HUMATE from the manufacturer Agro.Bio ™ before other preparations
- organic raw materials of fertilizer on the basis of humate with leonardite (humic acids and macro- and microelements with growth stimulants);
- when used, biochemical metabolic processes in plants are accelerated 8-fold;
- promote the assimilation of nutrients by the plant from the soil;
- raw materials without ballast (there are no salts of chlorides)
- elements of fertilizer have a chelate form, water-soluble, concentrated, accessible compounds for nutrition;
- increase the effectiveness of mineral fertilizers and pesticides, while reducing their use from 20-50%,
- have particles less than 100 microns and when used in the irrigation system do not clog the injectors, and in the liquid supply pumps - do not make corrosive effects;
- it is economically advantageous to use monochelatene fertilizers (thanks to the complex action of elements: phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, manganese, boron, zinc, copper, molybdenum, cobalt)
- can be used prophylactically in all phases of plant development (exclusion of flowering).
|P 2 O 5 (phosphorus)
|K 2 O (potassium)
Iron (Fe) is an important element in plant life, which is responsible for the biosynthesis of chlorophyll. According to its (Fe) participation, redox processes, processes of respiration and photosynthesis occur. Iron-containing enzymes are involved in the conversion of energy and nitrogen substances. In combination with Agro.Bio potassium humate and the sulfur-containing component Humate + Iron + Sulfur "AgroBio", iron chelate quickly eliminates the cause and consequences of chlorosis, activates the most important processes in the plant body and, accordingly, significantly increases the quantity and quality of products.
SULFUR + IRON + HUMATE produced by Agro.Bio™ - monochelate, organic fertilizers, ballast-free with leonardite, growth stimulants that provide complex nutrition for plants, in a concentrated form, water-soluble, is of natural origin, environmentally friendly, created on the basis of humate containing humic and fulvic acids with a very high level of macro- and microelements (phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, boron, zinc, copper, molybdenum, cobalt) from the manufacturer Agro.Bio™